HOW TO REACH?
By Air: The nearest airport to Sariska National Park is the Jaipur Airport. The distance from the airport to the Park is 122 km which can be covered by road or rail. Direct bus and taxi services are available from the airport to Alwar which is where the Park is located.
By Rail: The nearest railhead is the Alwar railway station and it is located at a distance of 37 km from the Park. This railway station is directly connected to several major cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Jaipur and several others.
By Road: Sariska National Park is well connected by road and there are several bus and taxi services plying this route. Both private and Government buses and taxis are available from all major cities in Rajasthan.
Delhi to Sariska Courtyard: 228.3 km (3 hr 27 min)
Jaipur to Sarika Courtyard: 99.0 km (2 hr 26 min)
Alwar to Sarika Courtyard: 63.5 km (1 hr 16 min)
Mumbai to Sarika Courtyard: 1266 km (23 hr 17 min)
Pick-Ups and Transfers: Skilled drivers in air-conditioned cars can be arranged to transfer guests from the closest airports and railway stations. Please note all road transfers are to be booked prior to your stay dates.
- Jaipur to Dausa on Agra Highway.
- Take the side road from from the first fly over to Shahpura.
- Take the side road from the first flyover and go under the underpass towards Bhangarh.
- Approx. 4 kms after Gola Ka Bas, at the T junction take the right turn for Tehla.
- Cross Tilwar and reach Tehla.
- So not enter Tehla Village. Take left turn for Tehla Forest Gate.
Sarika Courtyard is 5 mtrs before the Gate on the right.
Jaipur – Dausa- Bhangarh-Tehla
- Drive to out of Delhi towards Gurgaon, Manesar, Daruhera.
- Do not go on the flyover of Daruhera. Take the left before the flyover and after some 300 mtrs there is a left turn thru a colony.
- At T point turn right again at T point turn left.
- Look for signboard for Tijara.
- Bypass Bhiwadi industrial area and drive towards Tijara and Alwar.
- Do not enter Alwar city. At first round about, its called Ashok Leyland roundabout take the left exit which is a bypass for Alwar City.
- Drive towards Rajgarh. At Rajgarh bypass fork look for sign -Balaji- take that road to Rajgarh cauraha.
- Take a right from there for Tehla.
- After village Talab you will see another fork, take the right road.
- Drive 150 mtrs after 2nd petrol pump takes the right turn for Tehla Forest Gate.
- Sarika Courtyard Gate is 5 mtrs before that on your right hand